Monday, February 7, 2011

Jo... My Best Friend

This blog would not be complete, if I didn't have a special place here for my best friend.  Jo... you ARE my best friend... my savior... my protector... my confidant... and my soul mate.

If not for you, I would have left SL long ago.  You... are the only reason I stayed when things got bad.  You have stood by me when times were good, and been there through the darkest days of my life.  No one can make me laugh... or cry... as hard as you do.

I will always be here for you... my heart and soul are forever linked to you.   I smile every time I see or hear from you.

I am so happy to have you in my life.  And because of you, I have Chell in it now too.  I am so happy for both of you. I cant wait to share all the good times that are to come with both of you. 

I know that sometimes I am afraid of what the future may bring to me... but I know that with you there... at my side... I can get through anything life can throw at me.

I love you with all my heart... and I always will.  Thank you Jo... for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment