Monday, January 31, 2011

Crawling Back Out

So for the last umm... year... I guess I have become pretty much of an SL recluse. I never went anywhere, never did anything, didnt talk to hardly anyone. Yeah, I always had an excuse... I was building something, or making clothing, or whatever. The fact is, my second life was falling apart around me (along with my first one) and it was easier to hide my head in the sand rather than pick myself up and make it better... because no one was going to make it better for me.

So here I am... and how do I get back to some semblance of what, and where I was? How do I get back out there? How do I approach old friends that dont talk to me anymore... because I was always busy? How do I find love... when it seems I have done my best to avoid it?

I guess that is what I will be trying to figure out over the next few weeks and months...

4 comments:

  1. First of all, don't "crawl" back out. Just walk on out there and hold your head up and look everyone right in the eye.

    Don't "get back" what and where you were. Experiences like yours change you. You aren't who you were any more so don't try to be. Look forward not back. Trust you a lot of people will be thrilled you are back in the saddle... or the siobhan or whatever.., again.

    If you have "friends" who won't speak to you then they aren't really friends anyway. Good riddance. Make better ones.

    And finally, you don't find love. Love finds you. Just put yourself out there and be the best you that you can be. That'll be good enough for anyone.

    Sidney

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make some good points there Sid... I know I can never go back, I guess I meant back to being stronger, more sure of myself.

    As for love... yeah, right again. It finds us... we just have to be able to see it when it does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well great post sorry getting here late...found you threw one of your friends..pages...and I'm in the same boat as you and understand what you mean about getting back out there...been working so long on making things and building I have left all my friends in the dust And don't know where to go from here So I do stay by my self and work knowing sometime I must get out there...thank you for the post made me stop and think...
    moeshere Foxdale..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if anything I post here helps anyone, then I am happy for it. Keep your chin up sweetie... Call me if you need to talk *smiles*

    ReplyDelete