Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A New Year... And New Me... A New Blog

Yeah well... I really didnt do much with the last blog now did I? That is mainly due to it being centered around my store, and I didnt do much with that either. Well... not as much as I would have liked to anyway.

But... Jo and I have some great ideas cookin right now that will hopefully pick things up. I have some new lines set to release in February, and Jo has some great promotions and events lined up. So stay tuned on that.

AND!!!! The Full Moon Saloon is back and kickin! Thanks to Jo on that one! I never would have done it without her. So come down and see us... it is always a good time with good friends.

As for me... well... meh. 2010 just sucked all around. Let's see... my account was hacked, then suspended by LL till they sorted it out. I almost didn't come back. Sometimes I wonder why I did... but then I remember why.

Sales went into the tank, friendships lost, loved ones slip away, and hearts broken. So yeah... I was glad to see 2010 go.

Things dont always turn out the way we want do they? I keep telling myself that "It's all good"... and "Things happen for a reason"... but even I can only buy those lines for so long.

So... I keep plugging away at it. Good days... Bad days. Good moments... Bad ones. But in the end, I am still here... somehow. I am just hoping that the good will start to outweigh the bad eventually.

So that is it for today. Great first post huh? LOL. Just wait, they will get better.

No... I am not this bitchy in person. This is where I plan on venting. And this... *giggles*... this is nothing!

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. I fo oe am glad your back. Ropenin th FlMoon hs been fun, an yo seemt enjoy it. I know I do and so does Jo. Your the life of the party :) Just wish you would clean up after you....neve mind :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... clean up after...? OHHHHH! I was gonna get that, but you seemed to enjoy doing it. I will get you a barmaid uniform sweetie! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete